Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David332

Re: How to fix Spotify not launching on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Hi,

If Spotify on your Roku is not launching after linking with your Roku credentials, follow these steps to resolve the issue. First, clear the Spotify app's cache and data within the app settings. Then, verify your Spotify account's status and login credentials. Ensure your Roku device is running the latest software version and your network connection is stable. If the problem persists, contact Roku support for device-specific assistance. By systematically troubleshooting receptify these areas, you can often resolve the issue and enjoy Spotify on your Roku device once again.

0 Kudos
Bella76

Re: How to fix Spotify not launching on my Roku device

Jump to solution

Just open the Spotify app on your phone. Play a song, click to connect to play on your Roku. Your Spotify app on Roku should log itself back in automatically. Weird glitch though. 

0 Kudos
Jermaskie

Re: Spotify Linked With Roku Credentials

Jump to solution

It won’t let me sign into my Spotify

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Spotify Linked With Roku Credentials

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jermaskie

We appreciate your first post and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've encountered. We understand that you're having trouble signing in to your Spotify account on Roku, and we'd be more than willing to assist. May we know if you're receiving any error codes/messages when signing in to Spotify? Additionally, what steps have you taken in an attempt to successfully sign in to your account?

In the meantime, we recommend signing in to your Spotify account with the correct credentials. Please note that credentials such as usernames and passwords are case-sensitive, and the correct format of text is important for a successful login.

Keep us posted for a follow-up or an update regarding this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash 

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos