Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Infinitig73
Reel Rookie

Re: Cloud path error on oxygen app

Jump to solution

Me too🙄Oxygen app on roku streaming stick plus will not work.It hasn't worked going on 2 weeks. I've done everything 😫 Does anyone know why? Does roku actually ever answer any these questions? ROKU,There's gotta be a reason🤷

0 Kudos
jls1

Re: Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

Have tried removing, restarting and adding back - still cannot get NBC Live.  

0 Kudos
jls1

Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

I get the cloud path error on ROKU Express but not the Roku premiere.   Express worked fine for about 3 weeks and now suddenly can't get anything LIVE.  

Jump to solution

This advice did not work. Any other fixes available?

0 Kudos
Deb48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've noticed that I can't access NBC Live, but I can access everything else that comes up when I click the NBC icon.  I hope this is helpful to restore full service.

0 Kudos

Re: Cloud path authorization error for NBC

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with Bravo and NBC.  I can, however, watch both on my computer.  The channel doesn't prompt me to add my Direct TV information, which is confusing.  I have tried deleting app and restarting my Roku tv.  Not sure what the problem is here, its super frustrating.

0 Kudos
Nategotti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was having the same problem. I unlinked my tv provider and then re-activated using my login. Seems to be working for now. 

0 Kudos
Nategotti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Try unlinking your tv provider and then re-activating with a new code. I was having the same problem. It’s working for me so far. 

0 Kudos
Deb48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't have cable TV, just Spectrum internet.  Should I unlink from Spectrum?  How do I do that?

0 Kudos
Liza2

Jump to solution

I have removed and restarted and added back nbc, but I still cannot get the live nbc to work. It works on two of my three roku TVs.  This is not acceptable.  Please fix this problem for us!!

0 Kudos