Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BriGood
Binge Watcher

How to download list/description of OTA channels and/or available Roku Apps?

I'm a cable cutter and new to Roku, hoping to economize on an expensive Xfinity/Tivo habit.  I've installed an OTA feed via wired LAN using a Tablo 4th gen DVR and Roku Express 4K+.

At this point, I'm trying to pare down the ~120 OTA channel list and numerous streaming sources automatically discovered/installed by the Tablo and Roku devices.  I would like to end up with maybe a dozen live OTA channels of interest and maybe a few free streaming feeds of interest.

• Is there any way to download and print the Tablo app's received channel list so I can make an informed decision on what to eliminate?
  • Same thing with the installed Roku apps.  Is there a master list somewhere I can go through that describes the content and cost of the available streams?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.