Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

How to Stream the 2024 Paris Olympics on Roku!

Hi Community users,

Get ready for the thrill of the games!
Enjoy full coverage of the 2024 Paris Olympics right on your Roku device. Stream live events, exciting highlights, in-depth recaps, inspiring medal ceremonies, and much more!

Screenshot 2024-07-27 023616.png

How to stream the 2024 Paris Olympics on Roku devices:

• Peacock: Enjoy all of NBCUniversal's Olympic coverage on Peacock.
  • Live TV Streaming Services: Tune in to NBC on popular live TV services like DIRECTV STREAM, Fubo, Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, and YouTube TV.
  • NBC Sports Channel: For those with a traditional TV subscription (cable or satellite), access events from all the listed networks through the NBC Sports app on your Roku device. Just log in with your subscription details from a participating pay-TV provider.

Important Dates:

The 2024 Paris Olympics will take place from July 26 to August 11.

Want to know more?

Check out our Roku blog for additional details:  How to stream the 2024 Paris Olympics on NBC and Peacock on Roku devices

Don't miss a moment of the Olympic excitement! Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Was this post helpful? click Kudos 👍

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
Labels (1)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to Stream the 2024 Paris Olympics on Roku!

I pay for roku and Philo and I can't watch the Olympics. Not happy. I have to pay more for Peacock. Not right.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@silver2001dodge, Roku is free; there is no way to "pay for Roku".  If your Philo subscription doesn't offer NBC, that doesn't have anything to do with Roku.  NBC is free with an antenna, but that may not be an option for everyone.  They pay a ridiculous sum of money for the rights to the Olympics, so I'm not surprised that they make it difficult to watch for free, but again, that has nothing to do with Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
williamwalker
Reel Rookie

Super helpful post! Already got Peacock Premium to watch every second. Let the games begin!

tnglwd556

The Peacock app on Roku is unusable, got it for the olympics. It's lags like crazy. Issue doesn't exist outside of Roku. Seems to be a common problem, just Google it. 

0 Kudos
jarmstr

I subscribed for Peacock Olympics 3 days ago and it never worked.  Almost impossible to get someone on the phone to help, but when I did I decided to just go ahead & cancel the subscription.  Way too difficult to get help through the website.

0 Kudos

I  agree  it  should  be  FREE.  THATS  WHY  I  HAVE  roku  instead  of  cable

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.