Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJM277

Re: HBO Max transition to Max did not work for me, now I am permanently locked out

Jump to solution

I can't even down load the channel. I searched MAX on the search option and it just tells me to upgrade it and sign in. There is NO Option to install the channel NO Option to Upgrade to Max. I even tried to go through the old HBOMax channel and no dice there either. I am at a complete stand still and cannot utilize the app at all whatsoever. I'll bet the billing is all squared away and go to go Isn't it????? You got your money and I got nothing! Corporate America 🇺🇸 at its finest! 

0 Kudos
MISR
Binge Watcher

Re: HBO Max transition to Max did not work for me, now I am permanently locked out

Jump to solution

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
MISR
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have never had an HBO log in ……??

My MAX /Roku wouldn’t let me log in ………having already successfully transitioned on 2 of my apple devices …..when I went to my remaining Apple device , I was given the same run around as on Roku …..

‘I then chose the sign in option ,  did a password reset ….aka create a new password ….

Using my standard email and the new password , I got right into MAX on the final iPad  ……

.and so, when I went back to my tv with Roku stick …..chose sign in ….used the reset/new  password …..got right in……..

mop_891
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

resetting password worked for me. thanks

Jump to solution

Won’t even let me install the max app. Checked storage and that’s fine. Poor roll out

0 Kudos
MrCorgi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Didn't work on my smart tv. I tried signing into Max directly on my laptop. System told me to change my password. Once changed, I was able to access on smart tv.  Also, on some of my TVs, on the Roku Home Screen I had to hit * and chose to update .  Roku then updated HBOMAX to MAX

0 Kudos
Lachae_1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I deleted the HBOMax app then I was able to download the new MAX app

0 Kudos
Lachae_1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Now just trying to figure out how to leave the email chain 

0 Kudos
Serra
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Go back to the message chain. 

Top right, My Settings

Subscriptions and Notifications

Three dots on the left

Check All

Three dots again, Delete Selected Subscriptions.

0 Kudos