Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News dropping after ten minutes or less.

And again, Roku has no control over apps other than The Roku Channel. Complain to Fox News and demand they fix their app!

0 Kudos
Njsonja
Reel Rookie

I spoke to Roku in live chat. They said it’s a Fox issue. I’m having this issue on my roku tv, my iPad and my iPhone. 

0 Kudos
Njsonja
Reel Rookie

Anyone have a phone number to contact a person in their IT DEPARTMENT?

0 Kudos

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

Hi Chel, I have done all of the recommendations a few times in a row and still nothing seems to work. You must be able to see this on your end right? Please keep us posted on the latest developments. Brown

0 Kudos

How do you get CNN? I have never been able to get that video to work! Now Fox is down...

0 Kudos
Kikibell

I have done all of this many times and the problem has not changed,

0 Kudos

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

There an election coming up and the lefties at ROKU don't want you to hear the truth. So they do what every media outlet does. Censor and lie.

lprowicz
Reel Rookie

I have three Roku, only my office is malfunctioning. The other two are fine. One is a full size unit and the other is streaming stick, like the ones that's malfunctioning. 

0 Kudos
Mbrown0614
Reel Rookie

Yep. I sent a message to them on messenger asking them if they were censoring what news we watch. I couldn’t find another way of contacting them. I had tried everything they suggested. They said they were not aware that there was a problem. I told them to look at the community forum. Maybe if enough of us call them out on it something will be done 

0 Kudos
MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

If you have X perhaps you could contact them there:  https://x.com/RokuSupport

Doesn't appear that Roku monitors this community.  So maybe go where they actually are.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.