Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psyconius
Binge Watcher

Re: F1 TV App returning to home screen after subscribing to F1 TV

@MV651 wrote:

RokuTv-F1Tv problem solved ;

ACCOUNTS FOR ROKU AND F1

HAVE TO BE SIGNED IN UNDER DIFEREN'T EMAILS. 

That's not problem solved. Especially if you have other subscriptions on your Roku account. We could call that a workaround. And an unsatisfying one at that. 

0 Kudos
MV651
Channel Surfer

Call it what you want but i just finished watching Qualifying. 😉

Boohoo , just reassign to your other subscriptions on your ''new'' Roku account. Big deal 

0 Kudos
MV651
Channel Surfer

Re: F1 app. Has anyone got an actual answer on why the F1 app will not work?

ACCOUNTS FOR ROKU AND F1

Go to Roku TV settings/system/advanced system settings/factory reset... After reset create new RokuTv account under different email then what your F1 Tv is and complete setup . 

You welcome

Mario 

0 Kudos
F1watcher
Reel Rookie

@MV651 wrote:

ACCOUNTS FOR ROKU AND F1

Go to Roku TV settings/system/advanced system settings/factory reset... After reset create new RokuTv account under different email then what your F1 Tv is and complete setup . 

You welcome

Mario 

How does this solve anything if you paid for a years subscription on your original account?

0 Kudos
JA207
Reel Rookie

This seems like a very unusual and inconvenient fix. It wasn’t this way before what changed. I’ve been dealing with this all day….

0 Kudos
psyconius
Binge Watcher

@MV651 wrote:

Call it what you want but i just finished watching Qualifying. 😉

Boohoo , just reassign to your other subscriptions on your ''new'' Roku account. Big deal 

LOL.. Yes. Excuse horrible app performance and customer service because you had to use a workaround to watch what you paid for. 

I watched quali live via Chromecast. My eyes are dry. 

0 Kudos
JA207
Reel Rookie

I also tried to AirPlay F1 from my iPad and iPhone and I get “oops something went wrong” with an error code: BM2101. Anybody else experiencing this? First day of the season is a bad time for this…

Mattsbobo
Binge Watcher

I'm SO glad this problem was "solved" in the same way that was suggested around page 1 or 2 of this thread. As was mentioned above.... that's no solution. It's great to see though in a thread where everybody's trying to solve a pretty big issue as paying customers, that one contributor wants to act like he's Thomas Edison thumbing his nose at everybody else.

This is NOT our problem to fix. Nor should we be in inconvenienced to the extreme JUST to get a channel (reminder: THAT WE'VE ALREADY PAID FOR) to work as it should

MV651
Channel Surfer

Solution/workaround is there if you are not so lazy to do it.

Roku and F1 are aware of it and will fix it in time...

I watched Senna and Prost live on black and white TV.

0 Kudos
Mattsbobo
Binge Watcher

Well....we know who's got the biggest c0ck in this thread don't we? I'm sure that I'm older than you good sir. I also know that color TV's were the norm when Senna/Prost we're driving. Get your backstory straight. Really, just stop posting since your issue is fixed, and all you've done is mock and ridicule people

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.