Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hofoust

Error code for NBC - Cloudpath, etc.

So I am a fairly new Roku stick user who is having problems getting the "Cloudpath..." error screen for NBC. (Haven't been able to watch any of the Olympics live.). What I find amazing is that as I read through the previous reports I see the same complaint, followed by the same "solutions," then followed by more posts about the length of time to fix the problem in the past, but then the error message reoccurring.    

I also have another issue.  I had been watching antenna tv, getting about 35-40 channels.  Someone gave me a Roku stick and for a while I would switch back and forth, sometimes watching live antenna tv, sometimes watching content through Roku.  After a few weeks all but 5 of my live antenna tv channels disappeared.  I disconnected and reconnected everything. Deleted Roku from my tv and reinstalled. Did a factory reset on my tv.  Moved the antenna and the tv to different parts of the house.  Connected a different antenna. Even cleared the cache on my computer in case logging in created the problem. Contacted support for everyone I could think of and amazingly everyone told me that the problem was either with some other part of the system than theirs or that I needed to do all the things that I had already done.  It's as if I should just give up and buy all new devices, etc. This has been frustrating for me, but what makes it worse is seeing that frustration seems to be the norm with media technology these days.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.