Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel Icons Are Very Small Now

@MinionDave, there doesn't seem to be any way to help right now and Roku has been typically silent on the issue just as they were silent when a select number of users were presented with the option to have small vs. large icons.  You'll find several threads asking the same question that you are.  Most of us never saw the small icons or had any option to change the size.  It appeared to be some kind of test Roku was running.  All we can do is guess that they got whatever information they were trying to get and that the option will either return for everyone or no one, but don't expect Roku to act quickly on the issue - they don't do anything quickly.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Normally set mine to small, 4 column, but every so often (turning it on, or returning home from an app) it goes back to the larger 3 column, & will not change back.  Then turning it on the next day it will be corrected again.  Seems random. but for the most part just a minor annoyance.   

0 Kudos
LeroyBrown

I have an 85” tv so I appreciate the “smaller” icons. Mine just updated and the icons are now “larger” looks ridiculous on an 85” tv. The icons are the size of a Mac Book. This needs to be a setting. Icons and font sizes should be user adjustable.

0 Kudos
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Setting keeps disappearing & re-appearing, sometimes when it is visible, it isn't functional.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.