Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devin1229
Reel Rookie

Can't Sign into Spectrum TV

Spectrum says this is a Roku issue.

I have a Roku Express and am trying to sign into the Spectrum TV app. Every time I enter my userid and password the app says that my credentials are incorrect or I get an error RLI-9000 when opening the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and then doing a Roku system restart and nothing works.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't Sign into Spectrum TV

@devin1229 wrote:

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and then doing a Roku system restart and nothing works.

Try it in this order:

Uninstall channel

Restart Roku to clear its memory.  Depending on your Roku model you'll find the "System restart" under "Settings > System > Power", or if you have no Power option, under "Settings > System". 

Reinstall channel

cache. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
devin1229
Reel Rookie

I've done this multiple times.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@devin1229, restart all of your Spectrum equipment - gateway/modem/router.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos