Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradaholt

Audio Issues with Live TV

I recently got a new Roku branded TV. Love it, but running into an issue. When watching Live TV, the audio will “duplicate.” For example, a few seconds of the audio can be heard twice (back to back), then it will speed the audio to “catch up.” To note, this is not watching tv that was paused.

I’m probably not explaining it well, but if you’ve ever experienced it, you will know what I’m talking about. It will happen 2-3 times in a 30 minute show, enough to be annoying. I’ve noticed it across different channels. Obviously, it could be a reception/antenna issue, but I’m using the same set up as my old TV and never had the issue on that TV.

Just curious if anyone has experienced this. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio Issues with Live TV

Hi @bradaholt,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your audio issues with your Roku TV. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.
For us to better understand the issue that you are experiencing, kindly provide us with additional information:

• Do you have any other device(s) connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and other sound systems)
  • Is this happening on all contents and channels when streaming on the internet, or is this isolated to the over-the-air channels only?

In the meantime, please try to restart the system of your Roku TV and see if it fixes the issue.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos