Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Cue Streaming to Roku

Jump to solution

I recently subscribed to CUE Streaming service. I see many people who have sucessfully integrated this streaming service with Firestick but so far I have not been successful in integrating it with Roku. Has anyone else had any success with CUE Streaming. I was able to add the channel to Roku but I am unable to activate all the features, Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Re: Activating Cue Streaming to ROKU

Jump to solution

Cue Streaming does not mention Roku on its list of supported devices.

CueTv channel on Roku is a different company specializing in opera, ballet, symphonies, and classical music. Is this the channel you loaded?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Cue Streaming does not mention Roku on its list of supported devices.

CueTv channel on Roku is a different company specializing in opera, ballet, symphonies, and classical music. Is this the channel you loaded?

Jump to solution

That is correct David. Lol, as much as I love music I am not interested in paying $59.99 to wtach/listen to opera or any other genre. That explains why it only works on my laptop. Thanks for your input.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

cuestreaming.com and www.cuetv.online are two different outfits. cuetv has a Roku app. cuestreaming does not and doesn't claim to.

Lomaran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I was able to load the channel. Woo-hoo!

0 Kudos
Lomaran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When I actually WENT INTO THE CHANNEL, it sadly isn’t the same CUE. Rats! Glad you wrote so I could clarify. Sorry. I’m disappointed. I cut the cord to cable years ago. I won’t go back. 59.95 a month is 59.95 more than I’m paying now. Maybe Cue Streamimg will join Roku. I hope so. 

0 Kudos
ktyler444

Jump to solution

Cue Streaming and Cue tv are two totally different companies. You have to have a FireStick connected to your Roku TV to use Cue Streaming. It’s working fine on mine that way. 

0 Kudos
Lomaran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found that out. Thanks!
Which Firestick are you using?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.