Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBennett

AMC+ Better Call Saul - Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

I created a subscription for AMC+ via teh Roku channel.  A new episode of "Better Call Saul" aired on AMC+ on Monday 5/9/22.  However, when I went to the AMC+ app via the Roku Channel, the new episode was not there, all of the previous episodes were.  I was able to log in via my computer and watch the episode but not via either of my two Roku devices.  I check this morning and the latest episode is still not available via my Roku devices on AMC+ / Roku Channel.

Anybody else having such problems and know how to resolve it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SBennett

Re: AMC+ Better Call Saul - Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

Contacted AMC+ directly and they recommended rebooting the Roku devices.  That worked.  Latest episode showed up.  Problem solved

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Z06
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

So you watch AMC+ through the Roku channel? Or did you download and install the standalone AMC+ channel? Are you subscribed through Roku? Or did you subscribe directly through AMC? It’s always best to subscribe to a service directly from that services website. Meaning if you want AMC+ Sign up directly on AMC website. The episode will be released but there’s most likely a delay. If I were you I would cancel your subscription through Roku if that’s how you have it and sign up directly on AMC’s website

0 Kudos
SBennett

Jump to solution

Contacted AMC+ directly and they recommended rebooting the Roku devices.  That worked.  Latest episode showed up.  Problem solved

JLC3

Jump to solution

I signed up to AMC+ through ROKU thinking I would be able to see Better Call Saul Season 6, but all I get is a summery.  Is season 6 available to watch, and is so, how do I watch it?

JLC3

Jump to solution

Thanks,

Are all episodes of season 6 available?

bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes I would like to know also if all epis of season 6 are available? I just tonight paid ( through Roku) for AMC+ .  A few months ago, I had the free trial and saw the 1st 2 epis of season 6.

Now, I've paid for 1 month and all i see i can watch is epi 8! How do i watch epis 3-7 ? Or all starting from 1 in season 6?

Do I need to reboot?

Very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

CA108
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a Roku tv. Only streaming is separate ie Netflix and Prime. I subscribed directly from AMC thinking it would be better as you describe. I could never log in..tried many solutions and msgd AMC but no response. I canceled, subscribed to AMC thru the Roku channel and had no problem watching Season 6a. There is a delay as you said meaning you can’t watch in real time like those w AMC thru cable. 
However, now that part b started 7/11, it is now 7/13 and I still don’t see the first episode. This is WAY too much time and energy to spend on this. If not for the fact that BCS is the most brilliant series ever made (also BrBa) and I am a diehard fan, I would just forget it walk the fulkk away. Needless to say, I will not continue the AMC+ subscription. 

CA108
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Season 6a episodes have been removed except for “Point and Shoot”(8) re AMC agreements w their streaming services. I know this bec of a comment posted re this on the Better Call Saul Facebook page. You can see Seasons 1-5 on Netflix or pay per view on Prime. The new seasons have usually been released to Netflix the following year. Who knows what now since it will end w S6b. I currently subscribe to AMC+ thru Roku and the first episode of 6b which aired 7/11 has yet to appear. There has been a delay from the real time airing of 6a episodes but previously only 24hrs. 
💩

bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

thanks for your response. I'm fed up with Roku AMC+ AND AMC + on it's own.

I can wait for season 6 to become avail on Netflix. 

bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi there- Yes I've also wasted too much time on trying to watch all the epis on season 6. 

I feel ripped off! 

I realized there are more important things for me to focus on in life besides a T.V. show. Good lesson for me .

(Even though i love BCS. )