Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Radio.com channel will not load after May 7, 2020 update

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team who can take a deeper look into the issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Same thing with me. Also, ATT TV isn’t on here anymore, I’m having less and less reasons to not just use my game system or TV itself.... I hope this is fixed

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: radio.com

It's definitely an issue with latest Roku update.  I have 2 rokus not updated and radio.com works fine on those.  Just won't load on Roku with latest update.  Is there any way to roll back the update on a Roku?

Highlighted

I, too, just discovered this issue today, Tuesday May 12th.  I cannot launch the Radio.com app thru my Roku device.  A bit of a bummer as I no longer own a traditional radio/stereo and my Roku stations were how I listened to radio at home.

I hope this issue is fixed soon.

Sincerely,

Joshua

Highlighted
Level 8

Problem still here as of 5/15/2020. Updated my 3810X last night to 9.3.0 Build 4150. Removed and re-installed radio.com. Still won't work.

Highlighted
Level 7

I also update, uninstalled and reinstalled,  still not working....not happy!!!

Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue , I have in installed reinstalled definitely due to the update my Roku Express plus is on the latest 9.3 build will not load , my Roku Express Stick is on 9.2 loads fine. I have to use Accuradio, Radio My Tuner Apps to substitute currently .  

Highlighted
Level 7

I have 4 Roku devices and the 2 that have updated to version 9.3 will not load the Radio.com app like the others on this thread. When I reported the problem to Radio.com, I received the same canned reply about being sorry for the inconvenience, etc., but it has been several weeks with nothing new. This sucks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It sounds like it's radio.com and Roku blaming each other for the problem. But it shouldn't take this long to work it out.

Highlighted
Level 8

I don't think either one is working on it.  Seems like canned bot responses from both.

0 Kudos