Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

missing activation link for Reelznow

I can't activate Reelznow on Roki because the activation link is non-existent ... ???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 12

Re: missing activation link for Reelznow

What activation link did it give you?

I just googled around and found a reelznow activation page, but I'm not sure if that's the site you're looking for.  If so, possibly it was down when you tried?  (or maybe a typo when you entered it?)

Normally I recommend NOT searching for an activation link since there are many scam sites out there.  I just tried this one out of curiosity.

0 Kudos
Level 7

What was the link?  No typo.  In fact there isn’t any link - or information about a link-that came up on my search engine that didn’t go back to Roku basic instructions on deleting and reinstalling the app. Hard to understand why really. -it’s to Reelz’ advantage to gain viewers. 

0 Kudos
Level 12

Sorry – I thought you were getting a "site not found" kind of error when you put the activation URL in your web browser.  It sounds like that may not be what you meant.

0 Kudos