Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

error message on BBC iplayer. not loading. began 2 days ago

Jump to solution

have never had problems with BBC iplayer but 2 days ago started to get a message saying 'something went wrong with loading this programme'. all other channels work fine

have tried removing channel , restarting and re installing but that did not work.

checked connections - all good.

what else can i try??  all advice gratefully received.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kathy

I have a rather old Roku LT - has never let me down before!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: error message on BBC iplayer. not loading. began 2 days ago

Jump to solution

@kathym 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku LT is a much older device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: error message on BBC iplayer. not loading. began 2 days ago

Jump to solution

@kathym 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku LT is a much older device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos