Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

YouTube App and Prime Video App

Neither the Youtube App nor Prime Video App are working.  After clicking on them, it tries to load, fails, and goes back to Home page ..... anyone else experiencing this?  All the other apps are working fine.  I did a remove and add for the Youtube app but it didn't help .... I checked for updates but there weren't any.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 17

Re: YouTube App and Prime Video App

When you tried removing and reinstalling the channel did you follow this procedure?

1. Remove the channel.

2. Restart your Roku. DON'T SKIP THIS STEP, as it assures all vestiges of the channel are removed from the Roku.

3. Re-install the channel.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: YouTube App and Prime Video App

Thanks for your help ... I might have employed your advice unknowingly.  I unplugged the TV, and afterward plugging it back in, everything seem to be working

0 Kudos