Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Xfinity Beta

Just curious if the XFinity beta app is ever going to be a full version of itself and not a beta version ?   Who is the developer for the Xfinity app ?    Because Xfinity Customer  service doesn’t know anything about it

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Xfinity Beta

@Ron92861 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist with that inquiry.

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you for your reply, but with all due respect that is 100% not true I have talk to Xfinity customer service about Roku and not only do they not know anything about it they don’t even know what department handles it, there’s absolutely nobody to talk to at Xfinity about the Roku app unless they know something that they’re not telling me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Ron

Do not feel too bad,  I have to delete and re-install the app EVERY DAY because xfinity doesn't really know whats going on with Roku and the app,  yet Xfinity still charges.  Only reason I keep using is while watching - using the app - does not count against my internet usage.

0 Kudos