Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

When i try to access youtube, it does nothing.

Click on the youtube app, it shows the home page,after about 45 sec, it returns to the roku home page
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: When i try to access youtube, it does nothing.

I have done a system restore to factory settings , i have also deleted & reinstalled the app & it just does the same thing... HELP
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: When i try to access youtube, it does nothing.

You are among many Roku users experiencing this problem with YouTube.

It is a known issue, as evidenced by many others detailing their experiences on this board.

Many have documented their attempts in rebooting and system restoring. These actions do not fix anything with the YouTube app or with others such as ABC that are no longer functioning.

The problem will not be solved by factory resets, so you can stop wasting your time with that effort.  All you can do is wait on a new version of the 9.2 software to be released by Roku.  They know there's a problem, they just haven't acknowledged it to give us any hope that they're working on it.

0 Kudos