Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Very disappointed in roku

Me and my young children was watching a Christmas movie on the roku channel app and a comercial came up that was very inappropriate for my kids to see. HM holiday comercial involved two men making out and i understand most people wouldn't pay this any attention but this has no place to be advertised for young viewers. I hope you consider to fix this, if not im going to definitely get rid of roku completely. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Very disappointed in roku

I'm not sure I quite understand - you think a commercial involving people kissing is inappropriate for kids to see?  Or was it only because this particular commercial acknowledges the reality that there are people out there of varying orientations?

Either way, it sounds like you might need to take your complaints to Hallmark, as Roku has very little to do with this.

0 Kudos