Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinaviar
Level 7

Unable to watch a movie and a series that previously purchased

In March of this year I purchased the big Bang theory season one and the movie jumanji I have watched a few episodes of the big Bang theory but not all of them and the movie as well I have not watched a couple months ago I went to go watch the movie jumanji and it shows that it has not been paid for and the season 1 of the big Bang theory is the same way why is it asking for me to pay for these again please help I have tried to email never no response

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Unable to watch a movie and a series that previously purchased

@edwinaviar 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel did you make these purchases with? Have you logged into this channel with your channel account? Have you tried contacting this channel's support to see if they can provide you with further insight?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
edwinaviar
Level 7

I did not order it grew and app it was the actual movie shown on the roku TV and also the series of big Bang theory I have contacted Fandango but they told me they didn't see where I had purchased it so I pulled up my roku account and you can see on there why purchase both the movie jumanji and season one of the big Bang theory it was back in March of this year but I'm not able to watch him anymore I'm not able to watch at all without paying for the whole thing again

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@edwinaviar 

Thanks for the update.

We would recommend that you reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos