Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

UK Entertainment channels offered live in Canada on ROKU

Recently I discovered on ROKU Canada: 'Canada Entertainment' and 'United Kingdom Entertainment'. I subscribed to both these channels providers, which offer only LIVE tv.

I searched the web for a TV Guide. They asked from what region I was. I put London, thinking 'United Kingdom Entertainment' channels would be scheduled as for London. But nothing matches.

Since 'United Kingdom Entertainment' is running LIVE only, and if the tv guides won't match 'United Kingdom Entertainment' channels, I will have to unsubscribe... unless someone has a solution for this problem!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: UK Entertainment channels offered live in Canada on ROKU

I think I have found the solution myself. I found a site presenting the 2 channels provider Canada and UK Entertainment and on that site was a link to a tv guide.  http://www.tvguide.co.uk  I don't know if it's the same tv guide as I saw before where it did not match, but now it works!!!

0 Kudos