Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Turkish Tv

My Turkish TV application can be opened but there is no channel in the application. The channel list is empty.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Turkish Tv

First channel icons disappeared, later Turkish TV was deleted from channel list. I removed the channel as Roku team suggested, however I can’t add any more. Any idea when it will be replace? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Turkish TV Channel disappeared from the list. It fails each time I try to add it. Will Roku support let us know what is happening?

0 Kudos
Level 8

If seems like we need to start paying for the Turkish Tv. Also I’m having the same issues as well. After doing my own investigation, Giniko Turkish TV might have taken over. I went to their website and it says that watching Turkish Tv for free has ended and that you can subscribe for $8.95 a month with a credit card. Adding the channel on ROKU is how you can set it up. But signing up on their website and creating a user is and pw and paying would be your first step.
0 Kudos
Level 7

I completely lost the channel and can’t find it in search function to add it again? 

0 Kudos
Level 8

Yes Everyone is having the same issue. Seems like that channel no longer exists and we need to start paying. I did some research and the only company that will provide us all those Turkish channels that we were watching for free will now by Giniko Turkey. I called CS and they are charging $8.95 a month to watch everything we were watching for free. There is no other way to watch Turkish TV. So if you go to ginikoturkish.com you can pay monthly, register and create a log in and password. Then on Roku, add the Giniko Turkish app. Follow the directions and then you can start watching all those channels we lost weeks ago. 

0 Kudos