Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Graham Norton Show

I have Roku, Hulu, Prime videos, and Netflix. I have added the BBC America channel to my Roku but when I try and watch The Graham Norton Show it says I need an activation code. I put in the activation code and it needs my provider but nothing on their list is what I have. Why does Roku let me add BBC America channel to my list but then won't allow me to watch BBC America????

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: The Graham Norton Show

@shilo_arcata52 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Who is your cable provider? Have you tried looking up your cable provider through the drop down menu when you enter your activation code for BBC America?

BBC America is an authenticated channel, which allows users access to additional content on their Roku device as part of their cable or satellite subscription. For more information regarding channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos