Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chht
Level 9

THE ROKU CHANNEL - LIVE TV ICON = needs moved

suggestion - you need move the LIVE TV ICON to the top row of THE ROKU CHANNEL APP so its easier to find

that way its more prominent - yes i know would give less eyeballs on the content until you get to it - but still - it should be 1st row

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andyross
Level 15

Re: THE ROKU CHANNEL - LIVE TV ICON = needs moved

On mine, it is on the very top when you open the channel:

Roku1.jpg

0 Kudos
chht
Level 9

not on my device hence is why i posted what i did !!!!!

regardless needs to be at the top in 1st position permanently not just part time being promo short time

0 Kudos
chht
Level 9

did an update and now mine is on top line 0 but position 2

Roku marketing department obviously does not understand the psychological marketing this displays -  it says o here is another feature but we just throw it out there - makes people think its not  abig deal

should be in space 1

o and before you say i don't know of what i speak  -  i have been in marketing for 40+ years

0 Kudos
thetick
Level 12

@chht wrote:

o and before you say i don't know of what i speak  -  i have been in marketing for 40+ years

Wow that explains a lot. Now I understand your hostility, attention to meaningless details and narcissistic tendencies.  

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos