Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Syncing of Devices on The Roku Channel

I have a Roku TV, plus several Roku streaming sticks both plus and not. When i am watching the Roku channel in one room then go to another room to watch it, it doesn't sync the way other channels do. Why is this and is there something i can do to make this channel sync with my other devices?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Syncing of Devices

Not exactly sure what you mean by syncing.

Are all your Roku's set up with the same account?

You can check at https://my.roku.com/account at the bottom you should see all linked Roku's.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 7

All of my rokus are set up under my account yes. When I watch something on Netflix in one room I can stop it and pick it up on my phone or another room and the show is where I left off. When I watch something on the roku channel it doesn’t do that. It just leaves off from the last time I watched something in that room on that device. I want to know if I can sync it someway. If not I will find another channel to watch because it’s annoying. 

Highlighted
Level 17

Oh. Thats specific to Roku Channel then.

I dont know if that can be remedied I kinda doubt it.

You can ask one of the Admins @RokuDanny-R

By clicking on their name and sending a PM or Private Message.

Good Luck with that one.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.