Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Spectrum channel - I can't local channels on my Roku

Jump to solution

I have two Roku devices, a Roku Streaming Stick and a Roku Streaming Stick +.  The Streaming Stick is in an LG Smart TV and the Streaming Stick + is in a Samsung Smart TV.  With the Stick + I get all the local Spectrum channels, from 2 up to 1950.  With the Stick, I receive channels 2 to 15, then 1200 to 1277, a total of 27 channels.  The TV's are side-by-side in the same room and are both less than 10 feet from the modem, so they are both receiving an excellent wireless signal.  I have done updates to both, rebooted both, and still can't get more than 27 channels from the Stick.  How do I get the same channels in the TV with the Roku Stick that I receive in the TV with the Stick +?  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I can't local channels on my Roku

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response.  Tonight, after getting no where with Spectrum over the last week, I not only rebooted the Roku, but I changed some settings and now it works like it should.  I'm not at home now so I can't recreate for you what I did, but I'm happy.  Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@TheYellowB  Thanks for reaching out. For additional help or to report issues that you encounter when using the Spectrum Channel (app), you'll need to contact Spectrum support directly for more help. You can reach them here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Tucker5llc 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue that you are experiencing?

For more help with your issue, please see our Tips for Creating a Help or Support Topic in the Community. Including important details in your issue report helps us better understand the specific issue you are reporting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response.  Tonight, after getting no where with Spectrum over the last week, I not only rebooted the Roku, but I changed some settings and now it works like it should.  I'm not at home now so I can't recreate for you what I did, but I'm happy.  Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos