Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Spectrum app

Jump to solution

@Queeness wrote:
I was told by Spectrum it is Roku and that Roku is aware of the issue and rolling out a patch for the issue on December10th. Is this true?

Roku will never acknowledge upcoming patches or releases. Just the way they work.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

No.  I did a factory reset and it still does not work.  It does not get by the "arranging your channels screen".  It goes black and then the ROKU reboots.  I have tried this at least 10 times.  Spectrum says it is a ROKU issue.  Maybe bad hardware?  I am getting ready to return the unit.  I only purchased it because I was told that it would support Spectrum TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

works fine now for me since spectrum fixed the bugs in the app. might be a faulty roku stick?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@msk1  Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about the issue you're running into. 

To help clarify the issue you're running into, I have a few more questions: 

- Are other streaming channels working correctly on your device, such as Netflix, YouTube, The Roku Channel, etc.?

- Were you able to successfully sign into the Spectrum channel on your device? Is it connected to a Spectrum internet connection? 

With more information, we can continue assisting you from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have one cable box and Spectrun is working fine. Won’t open on my Roku tv’s 

0 Kudos