Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Slacker Radio

Jump to solution

Hi everybody :

Has Roku dropped Slacker Radio.   On my TV,  I got the prompt to go to Roku to activate Slacker Radio.  But, I found out none of the activation codes work.  I just get the message to contact Customer Service.

Gary S.

[content removed]

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Slacker Radio

Jump to solution

@garystan1952  Thanks for the note here. You'll want to contact that channel/service provider directly for more information about their service availability on the Roku platform. You can reach them here: https://support.slacker.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@garystan1952  Thanks for the note here. You'll want to contact that channel/service provider directly for more information about their service availability on the Roku platform. You can reach them here: https://support.slacker.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Slacker was dropped from my Roku lineup.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Slacker Radio On Roku

Jump to solution

The Roku Slacker App is FINALLY LiveXLive !!!!  Search it on main menu and download it now.  Activate online if you have a computer handy also ( Much Better ).  Newest shows are Adam Carolla !!!!  Ace Man Is LiveXLive !!!!  Slacker app stills works as free radio but commercials only.  LiveXLive is now complete on all your platforms. Finally !!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It is LiveXLive on all platforms now.  Download from main menu and sign on with computer and you are ready to go with a whole new everything.  Keeps your everything if you paid for premium service before also.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It is all LiveXLive now on every platform and keeps your channels and favorites if you had a previous Slacker Radio Premium account also 

0 Kudos