Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

"Williamt100" wrote:
...I'm going through MST3K withdrawal !!!  Hopefully the channel with be operational again soon.

:shock:

I've been using Pluto TV linear stream of MST3K. Don't get to pick my episodes, don't get to start from the beginning, but it is JOIKE and the Bots.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Markp
Level 9

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

Don't know if anyone has noted this but the workaround is to add the free Tubi channel. They have basically all of Shout Factory programming.
0 Kudos
fonzy35
Level 8

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

"Markp" wrote:
Don't know if anyone has noted this but the workaround is to add the free Tubi channel. They have basically all of Shout Factory programming.

Yes, and Sonycrackle, popcornflix are free too
0 Kudos
fonzy35
Level 8

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

The Free ShoutFactory Tv channel (red and black icon) is working again in roku.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

"fonzy35" wrote:
The Free ShoutFactory Tv channel (red and black icon) is working again in roku.

The app icon now has Crow and Servo on it. And while it works, it’s very limited content. I assume they’re still working on it.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Williamt100
Level 9

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

Good to see that it's back on Roku -- I agree that the new "format" is lacking and with limited content.
Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
fonzy35
Level 8

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

"DBDukes" wrote:
"fonzy35" wrote:
The Free ShoutFactory Tv channel (red and black icon) is working again in roku.

The app icon now has Crow and Servo on it. And while it works, it’s very limited content. I assume they’re still working on it.

Yeah, i just notice that, the icon have change and there's 100 titles to choose from(at the time of this post)
0 Kudos
saw4846
Level 7

Re: Shout Factory TV Channel stopped working today

I contacted the nice folks at Shout factory and they replied early today saying that they have released the app with a very limited playlist until they could get a complete fix ready. They will release a new version of the app when they get it all figured out. 
0 Kudos