Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

SHOP LC Channel not opening

4/23/20 Shop LC channel is installed on my 2 different roku Sets. Last week I see Shop LC channel on my line up. I click to open and nothing happens. I Reset my Roku system, but this did not help. Can,t find any info on the problem googling on the internet. Has anyone else have this problem or any info on what is causing this problem. All my other shopping channels work fine.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: SHOP LC Channel not opening

See if restarting your Roku between removing the channel and reinstalling it makes a difference. The restart makes sure none if the old installation is still hanging around in memory before installing the new one.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This is happening to me on two versions of Roku (Roku Express & Roku Ultra 4660) and now SUDDENLY in addition to "Shop LC" the "Gem Shopping Network" is not loading. I worry this is going to spread.   I have tried disconnecting Roku, restarting my TV and Roku and NOTHING is working.  ROKU NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried removing, restarting and re-installing but nothing seems to work. Yesterday this also began happening on the Gem Network as well.  Have you learned anything additional to address this issue? Thx.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same thing happened to me with both shoplc and gem shopping network. Has anyone found a resolution or has roku addressed the issue yet? Any updates that worked would be great or if anyone has info on the problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you KC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Shoplc stopped working on my roku insignia tv.   Did the removal system restart and reloaded.  Did not fix.  Works on my roku on another tv which is a lg.   Can someone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Well i just installed my new Roku ultra & Shop LC loaded & streamed OK. So problem was in the Roku 3 unit. I had also noted when i connected this Roku 3 to my bedroom TV, I started getting messages on screen of poor internet connection and then a loft of channels would not load.  After I tossed my old Roku 3 unit, i remembered i had put in a micro SD card. So maybe i should have tried removing the SD card before resetting unit. But at this point I'm never going to know if that would have made a difference. But for some of you, try taking out the SD card before resetting your Roku, to see if that helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried all the remove, load, unplug, etc and nothing worked. I have 3 different Roku devices and not one of them will stream Shop LC and the Gem Channel.  Shop LC and the Gem Channel are working on my Magnavox system. I'm wondering if Shop LC ended their agreement with Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

i am starting to think some of the older roku 3 older units circuitry may not be compatible with  the signals used on some of the shop channel apps. Maybe the shopping channels have upgraded or changed their download app signals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I don’t think so. It won’t work on my roku tv in bedroom but will work on my roku device hooked into hdmi slot on tv downstairs.   So I will plug a fire stick into my roku tv upstairs to solve problem since roku cannot help 

0 Kudos