Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku doesn’t show up in devices list on Apple ID page after logging into Apple TV app

I logged into the Apple TV app on my Premiere+ yesterday.   According to Apple’s Apple TV app support page, I should be able to see the Roku on https://appleid.apple.com/ under the devices section.  I don’t. 

Is the Roku supposed to show up there?  It seems like a security flaw that it doesn’t as there’s no way to unlink the app from your Apple ID without the device. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Roku doesn’t show up in devices list on Apple ID page after logging into Apple TV app

How soon did you check after adding the Roku. It may take a few hours or a day to get the databases updated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku doesn’t show up in devices list on Apple ID page after logging into Apple TV app

It was about 16 hours after signing in, but I just checked again and it's still not there and it's been about 36 hours since signing in.

From my experience when signing in on devices (Apple or PC's via iTunes/iCloud), the device shows up immediately in the list.

I had someone else confirm that his Roku device isn't showing up in the devices on his account page either, so either Apple's support document is wrong or there's a bug preventing it from showing up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

I logged into the Apple TV app on two different Roku devices the same day it was released. I just checked and didn't see either listed on the AppleID page. Looking at the devices that are listed, they only appear to be either iOS devices or an actual computer (Mac or Windows). It doesn't appear that any other device is listed. My guess is that app logins are not displayed here. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I asked about this on Apple’s discussion forums and someone responded that his 3810x Streaming Stick shows up on the Apple ID page.  I’m trying to see when he logged in and with what method. 

I used the QR code method. 

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250753507

0 Kudos