Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maboykin
Level 7

Roku Channel Watch (Next) List. Is it ever gonna happen?

I am fairly new to Roku. But it is very obvious that the Roku Channel doesn't have a very valuable feature that keeps me going back to other channels.  The WATCH LIST. Where I can add shows and movies I want to watch next. This feature saves me tons of time searching for "That Movie" I thought would be great to watch tomorrow. Other channels value customers time more maybe. 

Please Please pass on this Feature Request to the appropriate people. I can't imagine I am the only person that feels this way. 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1\
TNDave
Level 8

Re: Roku Channel Watch (Next) List. Is it ever gonna happen?

I agree! Just got Roku working, but have been searching for this NEEDED function, in vain.  Beginning to wonder if Roku was a good choice!  We absolutely need a far better way to get to commonly used sites, and a WATCH LIST!

0 Kudos