Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Earleypl
Level 7

Pubdhub Gold will not activate

I have Pubdhub gold. It reverted to basic a month ago. I signed in using “Already have account” button. It then tells me “Activating device” but after I go out and return it’s still basic.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Pubdhub Gold will not activate

@Earleypl wrote:

I have Pubdhub gold. It reverted to basic a month ago. I signed in using “Already have account” button. It then tells me “Activating device” but after I go out and return it’s still basic.

I looked for this channel in the Channel Store and could not locate it. I then found it as Pub-D-Hub. Don't know why search didn't find it at first. 

The first step is to uninstall the channel (highlight the channel, press * and select uninstall). Then reboot the Roku. The best way to do this is either using the System Restart menu option, or just pull the power for 30 seconds. After it boots, then install the channel again and try the authentication. Make sure you do the reboot, or it's never really uninstalled. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Pubdhub Gold will not activate

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

As @atc98092 mentioned, the first step would be to try to delete and reinstall the channel following the steps that they have listed. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Pubdhub directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions once you've contacted them and I'll follow up to see how else we can assist. 

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos