Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLO
Level 7

Prime/Amazon Channels

Jump to solution

Hi,

Why am I unable to watch some Prime channels, such as CBS & IMDb on my tv while I am able to watch those same channels, using the same app, on my phone? If I want to watch them on tv I have to either cast or mirror them. I added & paid for the CBS channel via Prime, it went thru. But when I went to watch it on tv I would've had to pay (again) per episode.  And IMDb shows as Content Not Available! There must be a way to fix this. 

Please Note that I did find one "answer" for this issue as there were several others with the same problem, but it wasn't helpful & didn't work for the many that tried it. I know this because they posted their results & asked for further help but, as far as I can see anyways, none came. (I apologize if I'm wrong.) Can you help please? 

Ps. I also contacted Amazon directly and they had no idea why that would happen.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Prime/Amazon Channels

Jump to solution

@DLO 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon Prime Video support directly for further assistance. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Prime/Amazon Channels

Jump to solution

@DLO 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon Prime Video support directly for further assistance. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos