Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Philo 2 month trial

I would go to Philo.com and contact them by "Chat" or you can try by phone or email, but they answer chat immediately and are very helpful. Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

In anyone is still trying to figure this out, I just got a new Roku yesterday.  Contacted Philo support after not seeing an option for this deal.  There's a process to getting it to appear that they walked me through.

• Sign up through Roku.  In the Philo app, it'll show that you have activated your 7 day free trial
  • Click the button to activate your subscription and enter your credit card information
  • At this point you should see a banner at the top that says "Coupon "ROKU2MONTH" applied! 100% off your subscription charge for the first 2 months."

You'll then get the rest of your 7 day free trial plus be charged $0 for your first two months.  Cancel before the two month period is up if you decide you don't want the service past the free 2 months + 7 days.

Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks MDahl. Your directions worked great. I was able to get my 2 months offer after entering my credit card information.

Highlighted
Level 7

I receive the same email and followed the instructions, with a 7 day trial. Has anyone been able to reach Roku, I have tried several times but the customer support doesn't address this issue. Anyone know what to do about this issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@VCW 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If you just proceed, it'll show the 2 month trial run rather than the 7. I just did it 2 weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Signed up for the trial, and they started asking for payment info right way. Watched a couple of times, however, paying $20.00 per month to watch commercials is absurd. We just watch commercial/antenna TV if we must see the evening news etc. Many of the shows we wanted were "not available" such as US Grant on the history channel. Most of the programming is pure garbage. Roku really needs to improve products AND service to survive.

0 Kudos