Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saradlt
Level 7

Re: PIN not working

Jump to solution
It DOES NOT resolve the issue
0 Kudos
Saradlt
Level 7

Jump to solution
The ONLY thing that worked for me, was signing up at Disney plus! Came right on!!
boogernose
Level 10

Jump to solution

Yes get on the web go to the the applicable site and do whatever.

0 Kudos
Richardq
Level 7

Jump to solution

I change my Pin and my email still didn't work. Any idea ?

0 Kudos
Beduell
Level 7

Reset pin

Jump to solution

I have reset my pin and I am trying to add the channel Disney+ and it will not except my four digit pin. How can I set a pan and add a channel if resetting is not working for me?

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. If you are still encountering an issue with your PIN, there are a couple things to note, and steps to try: 

- Ensure you are being prompted for your Roku account PIN and not a Disney+ related PIN. If you are being prompted for a PIN related to Disney+, resetting your Roku account PIN will not resolve this issue. 

- If you are attempting to enter your PIN, and this is not being accepted, try resetting your PIN by logging into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/account. Then, try entering your PIN again.

- If you update your PIN in your Roku account online, and it is still not being accepted, it's possible that your device is linked to a different Roku account. On your Roku, go to Settings>System>About and review the email address that is listed. If it does not match the account you are logging into online, this would explain why PIN changes aren't having any effect. You can either log into that account online and update your PIN, or you can perform a factory reset on your device by visiting Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Factory reset and then link the device to the Roku account you are trying to use. This should resolve the PIN issue. (Note: Be sure to review any active subscriptions you may have on a Roku account before linking your device to a different Roku account, to avoid any duplicate billing issues.) 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos