Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No delete option on “Subscribed” channel (Pubdhub)

The problem I’m having with pubdhub (pubdhub Gold would not activate) was solved previously by deleting, rebooting, reinstalling and reactivating the subscription. But when I try to delete it now there is no delete option it is replaced with “manage subscription”. Do I have to cancel the subscription first, which may introduce its own problems?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: No delete option on “Subscribed” channel (Pubdhub)

@Earleypl Thanks for reaching out. Before going through the process of removing the channel, etc. I would recommend contacting the channel provider's support to inquire as to why your credentials may not be working correctly to log into the channel. You can try to reset your password here: https://pubdhub.info/forgot.php

You would need to cancel your subscription, in order to remove a subscription based channel. Once you reinstall the channel, you should try first logging in using the existing credentials for your former subscription. If you are able to log into the channel successfully, you can then visit your account at my.roku.com and lick 'Manage your subscriptions' to re-subscribe to the same service within the current billing cycle. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos