Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lmm062205
Level 7

Re: Roku and AT&T TV NOW dispute

How do you get a code?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
xcomcastguy
Level 8

Contact AT&T TV Now tech support and tell them to direct you to the dept that can supply you with the code for loading the AT&T TV Now app onto your ROKU device since it is not in the ROKU app store.  I believe since it is not contracted they refer to it as an unpublished app?

Highlighted
Lmm062205
Level 7

Were they able to help you with it? I'm so upset about this they didn't even give a warning or anything. Apparently my roku's updated and they did ot removed my AT&T app. All my TV's are roku also. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
David112
Level 7

AT&T tv now app has disappeared from streaming channel list

I removed the AT&T tv now app to reset the app. When I try to load the app it does not show up in the apps list or on a search of channels. I have done a reset on the Roku Premiere+ and have powered down the box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lmm062205
Level 7

Re: AT&T tv now app has disappeared from streaming channel list

What happened when you reset it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kyper
Level 7

So I tried the remote with the ATT TV Now button to get the app on a new Roku I bought for one of my kids for Christmas and it worked. If you have one of these remotes, or know someone that does you can sync it to your Roku long enough to get the app on your Roku and all is good.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
xcomcastguy
Level 8

If you do not have or know someone that has a ROKU remote with the NOW key to reload your AT&T TV Now connection, you can get one off of Amazon with the NOW ket for about $7.00.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ques23
Level 1

Re: Need to reinstall ATT TV

I can confirm using a Roku tv remote with the dedicated att now button WILL allow you to re install the app. Did this yesterday (2/16) on both a 5 and 6 series TCL tv. Just popped batteries in the remote and hit the att now button. It takes you right to the screen to download the app and asks you to input a code that is provided right there on screen. Remotes are on amazon starting around 7 bucks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Need to reinstall ATT TV

Hello everyone, I found a way to trigger the same function that the remotes with the "NOW" button does, but without requiring to buy an actual remote. It can be done from a computer or any android device without using extra software. If anyone is interested please contact me through a private message as I don't want Roku to somehow take this down.