Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

MGM Sci-Fi Channel Guide

Months ago the ROKU CHANNEL added the MGM SCI-FI CHANNEL to their lineup. It is great, but I am trying to find a show schedule or listings. I've searched online rather extensively with no success. I find it very odd that the channel is broadcast yet no way to find out what is being aired and when. Anyone know how to access such programming information? Thank you.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: MGM Sci-Fi Channel Guide

The Developer that publishes this site https://streamingtvguides.com/Channel/MGMHD

publishes many useful guides for streamers like us. You can request it if its net available.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks for the reply. I checked and they do not offer guides for MGM Sci-Fi. I did send them an e-mail asking if they might be interested in pursuing it. It amazes me that so many of these streaming channels do not offer their line-up. One would think that if they wanted to boost their viewership that they would promote their programming.

Highlighted
Level 16

Agreed. They should publish guides. I would.

That site I linked was written out of this frustration.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, it’s very frustrating that there is no schedule guide. Even the “Now Playing” blurb is always off your at least an hour. I’m guessing it goes by central time but I’m on the east coast.

0 Kudos