Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bumblebee1
Level 7

Looking for a channel to watch full games of NHL

Wanting to watch the hockey season but don’t know which channel will allow me to watch the games

0 Kudos
2 Replies
C_I
Level 12

Re: Looking for a channel to watch full games of NHL

@Bumblebee1 wrote:

Wanting to watch the hockey season but don’t know which channel will allow me to watch the games

Do you have the NHL app? You might have to link your device with your service provider (if it is on the supported cable provider list) by entering the code on your screen into the space provided on the website for the NHL. If you get NBCSN, they also have games there too, or your local FOX Sports regional sports network by going to Fox Sports or the Fox Sports GO app , it should be listed under the sports submenu in the channel store. Add those channels if you haven't already. 

0 Kudos
RNM
Level 7

NHL.tv Re: Looking for a channel to watch full games of NHL

Hello ROKU.

We are up in Canada, so please excuse this ... but when I try to get info on NHL.tv I am always directed to NHL Live.

On ROKU(community blog) site, there's an indication of monthly fees or 4.99 or 3.99 for single teams. (see below) I installed the channel, are the above quotes fees for the channel ( ie game info , highlights etc )  or is game streaming included.

There does not seem to be an option  for single team , and it seems that I need setup an NHL live package ( $180/season $20+ /month) ?

Also need to find out if the NHL "tv" channel gets around the regional balckouts ( want to follow Montreal).

Is there an actual description of the channel I installed?other than the on teh page sof teh app? ( only thing I saw related  price was "free")  

All above assumes NHL tv has not morphed into NHL LIve - thanks R 

ROKU NHL games.jpg

0 Kudos