Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Korea live tv premium does not work

It has not been working since yesterday. If this problem is continued, how can I get refund.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Korea live tv premium does not work

@zzzzino  Thanks for reaching out! Have you contacted the channel/service provider to report the issue you are seeing and request additional support? We'd recommend starting there. I will pass your feedback along to our team to notify the channel provider, and request that they investigate. 

If you need any help or support for a billing-related issue, you'll need to contact our support team directly via email here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Mine also is dead. Only one one channel comes up, rest either return to the menu right away or tries to load and then goes back to menu.

WHO are we supposed to contact? There appears to be no contact info for this channel.

Highlighted
Level 8

There is no information of the channel provider. They do not have their own website as well. Only Roku seems to know them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I haven't been able to find out anything on this provider either. Any searches comes up empty on this company/group. I'm hoping that Roku will be able to get us some information on this. Will give them a few days to see if they do or Premium Korea Live comes back online. Having my doubts however.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Thanks for the notes. We have reached out to share your feedback with the channel provider and requested that they investigate the issue that has been reported. We'll provide any further updates once we hear more. 

If you have any additional questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

None of the KBS or major channels work at all. Tried several times to update to be sure we have the latest version but it did not change a thing. At this time only one or two of the channels work. If this isn't corrected soon, we will be cancelling this and asking for a refund. I can find no information on the owner of this channel. I sure hope you are Roku can get this resolved as we like watching Korean TV.

Highlighted
Level 8

It's been over 5 days since Roku said it's been working on fix. And I don't think it is gonna get fixe . If Roku is going to provide these streaming services on behalf...you should have checked and screened for proper services. Not only this is so inconvenient for the customers, it is irresponsible of Roku to sell services that is not working. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Noticed last night that the "regular" Korea Live TV, not "Premium", no longer has the advertisement for the "Premium" channel. I was hoping we would have had a resolution or some news on this by now. I will wait to give Roku a chance to either get this resolved or make it right. If nothing by the end of the week, I will be cancelling and asking for a refund on this channel. I see NO reason I should have to pay for a channel that only provided content for a couple of days.

Highlighted
Level 8

According to email from Roku support team, Roku is just Channel Platform of thousands of channel and this issue is  depend on the channel developer.

It seems Roku does not have any pre-qualification procedure of their channel developers like Korea live tv, but Roku collect service fee for them and we are unable to get their information at all via Roku.