Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Issue with new ultra and apple tv

I have my Roku running into my receiver.  Before I switch inputs I always return the Roku to the home position.  Recently when I do this and then change the input to directv (or whatever) apple tv keeps popping up just before the input switched.  I tried deleting appletv but then when I switch inputs it shows the appletv log in page (again-just for a split second before the input switches).  When I switch back to the roku input it goes back to the home page.  The problem is that the Roku doesn't go to sleep.  It is like appletv or its log in page is running in the background.  I've tried to install and un-install with no luck.  I had the 2019 version and it started doing this so I just bought a new one thinking it was the unit itself.  any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos