Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

International News

Why are the International News Channels no longer loading...today France24 is not loading anymore...I have checked every International News Channel...I have to keep deleting them from my channel line up as one by one they stop working...??????? are we no longer allowed to watch International News?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: International News

@MARLAV 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What channels are you having issues with? Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on those channels (apps), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within those particular channels. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos