Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m new cable subscription

I have spectrum at another home but do not have access to any channels on my Roku. I think I might have put in the wrong account info when setting up my Roku. How do I get back to setup and input the correct log in info for my cable provider?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I’m new cable subscription

@Zack1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For any channel you are using that require a cable or satellite subscription, you can authenticate in the settings or profile section of the channel.

If you are still unable to authenticate with your TV subscription, you would need to remove those channels, and then try to perform a factory reset on your device before adding the channels back once more.

For more information about authenticating channels and how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support pages here:
How do I find movies and TV shows available with my cable or satellite subscription?
How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos