Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamespl2011
Level 7

Hulu not working on Roku Ultra No picture but Sound. Hulu says this is a Roku issue

I am not getting any picture when I go to Hulu for live tv but works fine on other devices.  Hulu support said this is a roku issue.  Also having issues with commercials in appearing in the middle of the broadcast.

6 Replies
Cirwin92
Level 7

Re: Hulu not working on Roku Ultra No picture but Sound. Hulu says this is a Roku issue

I'm having the same issue. It started happening today, everything worked fine yesterday.

Jake23
Level 7

Re: Hulu not working on Roku Ultra No picture but Sound. Hulu says this is a Roku issue

Same has been happening to me today only with Hulu, all the other apps are fine. 

0 Kudos
Nannam
Level 7

Same issue voice but no picture 

0 Kudos
wiebecrew
Level 7

Same issue here. Time to cancel Hulu?

0 Kudos
RFComm77
Level 7

I just had this same problem within the last hour.  My Roku stick was not displaying video--just sound.  How do we complain to Roku?  I don't know how to make it go back to the resolution it had been displaying since I installed it

0 Kudos
wiebecrew
Level 7

For some reason, I went to the settings-about to check on my software version and everything began working after that. Strange. 

0 Kudos