Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: how can I stop my Disney plus free trial?

Jump to solution

@jacks113 

Thanks for the post.

If you've checked your Roku account online and are unable to see a Disney+ subscription, it would seem that you subscribed to the channel provider directly and you will need to contact the Disney+ support regarding your account.

You can reach Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jacks113
Level 7

Jump to solution

It's confirmed that Roku is billing me for the app. However, on my online account, there are no subscriptions, no billing history, nothing. On my TV, on the other hand, shows my card linked - which is being billed every month. I go to the website listed at the bottom of my TV screen, to "see other payment options", and it directs me right to the page where I add my payment method --- which is not linked on my online account, but is already shown linked on my TV. None of this makes any sense! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jacks113 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend that you please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
totobibuk
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a free trial of Disney+?

Jump to solution

If you still can't cancel for any reason, cancel your credit/debit card and order a new one

0 Kudos
chiltonjh
Level 7

Jump to solution

I filed a fraud and block payment through my bank who issued my credit/debit card which stopped further charges and they refunded the previous charges. 

0 Kudos