Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I remove channels from my home screen. when I press * nothing happens

How do I remove channels from my home screen? when I press * nothing happens

3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I remove channels from my home screen. when I press * nothing happens

@coonrodc 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To remove channels from your home screen, highlight the channel you wish to remove and press the * button to open the option menu and then select remove channel.

For more information on how to remove a channel, visit our Support page here: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How do I remove channels from my home screen. when I press * nothing happens

thanks, but, as I said before, that does not work for me.  When I press  *  nothing happens.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@coonrodc 

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried removing the channel through the Roku Channel Store? You can do this by opening the Channel Store, locating the channel you wish to remove and selecting Remove channel from the channel options.

We would also recommend restarting your device and the removing the channels. What channels are you trying to remove?

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos