Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Help with Hallmark Channel free trial

I signed up for a free trial of hallmark channel. The channel first of all does not appear on my roku device and second of all I was charged a dollar for what was supposed to be a free trial. The roku account is setup in such a **bleep** way that i cannot cancel the trial. I would like the trial cancelled and my money back. Any idea how I can do this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Help with Hallmark Channel free trial

@Vinita 

Thanks for the note.

Can you please provide more information on your issue? When you say the channel does not appear on your device, did you search and add the channel to your device? 

In regards to the charge on your card, did you sign up for the free trial through Roku Pay, or through the channel provider directly? Did you verify if the amount charged was refunded? 

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello.

I have the Hallmark app on Roku. When I try to use Hallmark Live. it says I must provide a cable provider to activate. I am attempting to get rid of cable.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@damag 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that some channels require a TV or cable subscription to view the content available on their channel, these are called authenticated channels.

For more information about channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos