Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Have some mercy, bring back my show! please

Jump to solution

Roku, these are hard times and I hope that each individual that makes up Roku is safe and healthy.  I have been stuck at home now for 3 months and 1 day and the only thing I looked forward to everyday was rewatching "Head of the Class", over and over again.  I went to watch yesterday and its gone, you can't stream it anywhere, you can't even buy it on DVD so it's just poof gone.  Please put the show back on, it would make this mom/teacher/employee/therapist, very happy.  

Thank you and be well,

KM1209

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Have some mercy, bring back my show! please

Jump to solution

@KM1209 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. For updated information on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

If you would like more information about The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Have some mercy, bring back my show! please

Jump to solution

@KM1209 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. For updated information on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

If you would like more information about The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos